Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas in Florida

I can't believe this is the only picture I have from Florida. It's A-N playing dress-up with Sue's beads. She had a big time!! What a litte diva! We go every Cmas to Disney with David's dad and his sister's family. Papou always gets us a hotel at Disney, and we take the boat or bus over to the parks. This year we only went 1 day to the parks because it's the busiest time of the year-- it was crazy!! We went to Epcot and MGM. (I defintely rode the Rockin' Roller Coaster and Mission to Mars while I was pregnant because I didn't know!) David and I also went golfing. It was sunny and 80 degress... It was awesome weather!

1 comment:

Papou said...

I know A-N had a lot of fun in FL because I have a lot of pictures of her with big smiles and most are in Disney.