Monday, July 20, 2009

TPC Sawgrass... and Ashes' Birthday

Here are some pics from A-N's birthday in no particular order, not because I did them randomly... I didn't! I posted them all in order, but our computer has a mind of it's own!

I just like this pic of her... it's at Chuck E. Cheese... with her purse that Nana gave her... look how tall she is!

This is Billie and David... Billie was my roommate at Liberty. They're now missionaries to Guinea, West Africa. They are back in the states on furlow, and she found out she's pregnant with AT LEAST twins... possibly triplets!!!!!!!! Wow... can you imagine?!!! They spent a week with us. Ashes has a golf club that her daddy gave her for her bday!

She loves her some cake!!

Here is Miss Priss on the carousel at Chuck E. Cheese... I don't know what she was more excited about: riding the horsey or having her makeup and purse!!

Here she is the night before her birthday at a small little party for her at our house... with her new makeup bag and lip gloss!

And here she is blowing out her candles on her crown cake!

A-N with her hoola hoop and bag of books! (Billie, thanks esp. for that counting book... it has taught her to count... she's up to 6 now!)

Corn-on-the-cob and pizza party! Those are her favorites!!!

This is Courtney and Jon (although Ashes calls her Cory!!). "Cory" has been b-sitting her 1 day a week this summer for me, and A-N LOVES Cory!! So do we... Courtney and Jon b-sat Bentley this weekend for us to go to Florida... Well, he found the tomato tree on our deck before we left town. He only got about 1/2 of one before I saw him snacking, and well, let's just say... we had to have Courtney's carpet cleaned for them because the tomato didn't sit well on BB's tummy!! Sorry, y'all... I'm just thankful it all came up!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just got back from TPC Sawgrass... David had his semi-finals there... Can I tell you how nice it was? It was honestly the nicest resort that I've seen in the US. It actually compared to the all-inclusives that we love so much. And my honey did really well... He played Saturday and Sunday... On Saturday, he played the Stadium course (that's the famous one with hole #17 for those of you who aren't up on your golf knowledge). He won 2 skins that day which (again for you golf challenged friends!) means he got his ball closest to the hole on 2 different holes. On Sunday he won the whole tournament along with winning 5 skins. So he's in first place overall...which means if they clear me and Brooke to fly in September... California, here we come! Ashley-Noelle had a big time too at TPC. The Golf Channel was there filming them as they golfed and interviewing the golfers. So at the awards ceremony, they asked if she would draw the winning ticket for a trip to Mexico that they were giving away. Of course she did, and she did it so perfectly!! We were so proud!!! She got right up there in front of about 150 men, plus some with wives, and the Golf Channel people (I cannot believe I didn't have my camera with me.) Well,that's all for tonight.

No comments: