Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates...

Wow... it's been a really long time since I've blogged so now that it's midnight (haha) let me give you a quick update... sorry, can't add pics tonight, but i'll do that next week; I promise!! First of all, my little baby girl turned 2 ! We had a party with some of ours (and her!) friends the day before her birthday. The theme was pizza and corn-on-the-cob, because those are her favorites!!! Then on the night of her actual birthday, we celebrated with David's family at Chuck E. Cheese!! Her Nana spoiled her, allowing her to walk up the skeeball thing to toss in the balls!! Let's see... then there's David's golf tournaments... He's done really well this year, winning almost all he's played in. This weekend is the semi-finals so hopefully he'll bring home the trophy again! Get in the hole, Beeze!! Baby Brooke weighed in at 3 lbs 7 oz last week... They are set to induce me on Sept. 6... Come on baby!!! Oh, Ashley-Noelle's favorite country song in Darius Rucker's "Alright." ... a girl after my heart... I remember following Hootie and the Blowfish around all over SC back in the day! Her favorite praise song is "You are holy" except she sings, "You are ho-ee, ho-ee!" It's precious!! I'm not sure what her favorite color is, but I love to hear her say "LELLOW!" And her newest talent is counting to 5 ! Now Mommy is trying to push her to 6 !! I guess that's all for tonight. Pics to follow soon.... I'll leave you with just one of my new favs...

No comments: